Carissima, let us take care of you! No hours on the internet rabbit hole to find the best of everything, to figure out how to get there, or to cobble together an itinerary. We’ve done all of this so that you don’t have to.
All you have to do is show up, settle into your well-stocked apartment, and enjoy the experience we've handcrafted for you.
Included in the Breaking Italian experience:
- your selection of one immersive learning track, and all associated content & activities
- yoga sessions
- downloadable meditation on travel
- airport pickup and ground transportation* to your apartment (we'll take care of you on the return as well)
- an apartment within the walls of Lucca for 10 nights
- regular cleaning of your apartment (or not, if you prefer)
- a cell phone so you can call us, or each other, or your new Italian friends
- a stocked kitchen upon your arrival tell us what you want and it will be waiting when you open the door.**
- 4 group outings (meal included with most outings)
- 5 vouchers for dinner (or lunch, if you prefer) at some of Lucca’s best and beloved restaurants
- advice for the days you don't want to be tethered to one of our amazing guides (it's okay; we understand!)
- museum admission (where applicable)
- conversational Italian in a relaxed and fun setting
- a bicycle
- onsite company manager to help you with everything from going to the doctor (knock wood) to navigating the trains, to finding you some contact solution
- pre-trip personal consultation via phone, video chat, or emails (whichever works best for you)
- welcome and farewell dinners
- pre-trip care package, and some special little surprises when you arrive
*to/from Pisa or Florence. Pickup/transfer from other cities can be arranged with advance notice and will carry an additional charge.
**up to $75/person for the pre-stocking of your apartment. We're happy to get you whatever you want, but you'll be responsible for the cost of anything above the $75 mark.
Extras available at an additional charge:
- upgrade your housing to a 4-star hotel*
- extra outings
- extra meal vouchers
- laundry service
- additional minutes on your cell phone (beyond what's already pre-loaded upon your arrival)
- private chef
- single supplement for solo travelers (if you're cool rooming with a new BFF, we can work with you on this)
*there are no 5-star hotels within the walls of Lucca. Well, there is supposedly one, but most of the people who have stayed there find that rating questionable and the management seems to delight in writing caustic responses to anyone who doesn't give them the review they want on Tripadvisor. Not exactly the kind of experience we want for you.